As a palliative care doctor, you will be aware of the many misaligned incentives in the palliative care space. The Alignd.Palliative solution can empower practitioners and patients, and reduce costs without compromising quality. We have developed a new way of paying for palliative care that supports a transformation of the health system: moving us away from volume to value.
Alignd.Palliative can help you deliver quality care by:
There are six easy steps to become part of the Alignd.Palliative network:
Remain a full member of Palprac.
2. Familiarise yourself with how Alignd.Palliative works. CLICK HERE (COMING SOON) to download a detailed guide.
3. Email us on email@example.com to ask any questions you may have.
4. Sign a contract: A social covenant to jointly commit to the best patient-outcomes, should your patients’ medical scheme offer Alignd.Palliative cover.
5. Set up a one-on-one session with our onboarding champion, Lizzi Gough (firstname.lastname@example.org), to assist you and your practice accounts manager to get started.
6. Refer patients who you believe would benefit from palliative care to Alignd, if the patients’ medical scheme is an Alignd.Palliative partner.
Alignd will train, assist and support practitioners at every step of the way so the process remains straight-forward and streamlined, and you can stay focused on your core role as a doctor.
“Well done to Alignd for accepting this challenge and being willing to take the lead in introducing proper value-based contracting in South Africa. This is really going to be a game changer in the field of palliative medicine in the country. I sincerely hope it will spread throughout the whole of medicine. My only regret is that it didn’t happen 20 years ago.”
Prof David Cameron, Chairperson of Palprac
Connect with Us.
To become a partner with Alignd.Palliative, get in touch with us at email@example.com
If you are already contracted with us, please register once at the top right hand of the page. You’ll receive login details that will allow you to sign in. (COMING SOON)